Forum

can't get my first captcha

Posted by yoray 
can't get my first captcha
October 10, 2014 07:54PM
Hi there,
no matter what id do, i could not get my first captcha...

my devices: Win 7, HTC One X

what did i do until now: (hope i'm not missing something)
- registered an account
- got approved after couple of hours (didn't knew i needed to wait to be approved, but i was happy to see that i got it in some point)
- downloaded the plugin, install in C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\jdCaptcha
- downloaded jdCaptcha.conf, install in C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\jdCaptcha
- downloaded the app, login to app
- set "captchas from...", "are sent to..." parameters in app homepage
- applied 2 checkboxes for receive notifications
- restart JD
- got test message to my device

it actually took around a day after the approve until the app stopped loading all the time. now i actually able to see the preferences and i'm getting the test message (before that the preferences where full of "loading..." rows, and the message would get to my device but without a body). it might be related to the fact Download Controller was enable (i didn't know whats this feature means, i just thought this will help my first captcha arrive).

never passed the captcha test
did the following in jacinfo.xml (changed input-0.jpg to input.jpg). then clicked the jdCaptcha.bat file and nothing happens.
<command cmd="jd\captcha\methods\jdCaptcha\jdCaptcha.bat" src="jd\captcha\methods\jdCaptcha\input.jpg" dst="jd\captcha\methods\jdCaptcha\output-0.txt" />

tried the jdCaptchWeb window (maybe i'll get captchas there) - not working

question regarding jacinfo.xml
in <method> it seems to have a list of services: 365files.com;albafile.com....
im wondering
- these are the services that being supported?
- if yes - can i add more by modifying this file?
anyway, my tests are being applied for bitshare.com - which is in the list so it supposed to be supported.

cheers,
[New] Re: can't get my first captcha
October 10, 2014 08:07PM
yoray

it actually took around a day after the approve until the app stopped loading all the time.

Something was going wrong, I could have killed the application.

now i actually able to see the preferences and i'm getting the test message (before that the preferences where full of "loading..." rows, and the message would get to my device but without a body). it might be related to the fact Download Controller was enable (i didn't know whats this feature means, i just thought this will help my first captcha arrive).

The Download Controller is a list of jdownloader or pyload host. After configuring a download controller you can control your jDownloader. I have designed it to do not have to play with two applications (one for the captcha and one for jDownloader). I called it Download Controller because you can control as many jdonwloader/pyload as you want (I have three computers, each one has pyLoad installed on it so with jdCaptcha I can control each pyLoad on each computer).

never passed the captcha test
did the following in jacinfo.xml (changed input-0.jpg to input.jpg).

No you should not modify that line, please revert it to input-0.jpg.

then clicked the jdCaptcha.bat file and nothing happens.

You should click on TestMe.bat instead winking smiley

question regarding jacinfo.xml
in <method> it seems to have a list of services: 365files.com;albafile.com....
im wondering
- these are the services that being supported?

Yes

- if yes - can i add more by modifying this file?
anyway, my tests are being applied for bitshare.com - which is in the list so it supposed to be supported.

Yes you can add more host(s) to the list, don't forget to restart jDownloader after modification of the list.

Regards,

Vincent

Android: 2.3.6, 1.6
Devices: Samsung Galaxy S2, Archos 5IT

Please complete your signature with your environment informations.
Re: can't get my first captcha
October 12, 2014 08:43PM
hi,
thanks for the replay

im not sure how it happened but i used to get some captchas, now i don't. not sure whats going on confused smiley

can't close the loop:
for upload.to - i used to get the captcha, when i did, i solved it and it didn't return to JD and kept on "captcha recognition mode"
for share-online.biz captcha doesn't sent to the app and keep asking me to solve the captcha on my pc

stop all downloads is stuck
the stop all downloads feature in JD seems to be stuck. even if i'll disable all downloads and asking to stop all downloads it happens. don't know if this related to JD Captcha i just never saw this behavior

jacinfo.xml updates automatically
it seems like the jacinfo.xml updates automatically by the developer. cause i'm seeing some changes in services list. this means that even if someone will add services of his own in some point it might get changed

the tutorial is misleading
[www.vincescodes.com]
hard to understand what did you mean in Copy the input.jpg file to the 'src'.... step
says to run jdCaptcha.bat,not mentioning TestMe.bat
anyway, the test never worked for me smiling smiley
Re: can't get my first captcha
October 12, 2014 09:04PM
yoray
can't close the loop:
for upload.to - i used to get the captcha, when i did, i solved it and it didn't return to JD and kept on "captcha recognition mode"

It can take up to 5 minutes before the mode changes to download.

for share-online.biz captcha doesn't sent to the app and keep asking me to solve the captcha on my pc

For some hosts, jDownloader does not send the captcha to jdCaptcha even if the host is in the list. It's a jDownloader issue (that's why I also use pyLoad).

stop all downloads is stuck
the stop all downloads feature in JD seems to be stuck. even if i'll disable all downloads and asking to stop all downloads it happens. don't know if this related to JD Captcha i just never saw this behavior

Sorry I didn't understood your point.

jacinfo.xml updates automatically
it seems like the jacinfo.xml updates automatically by the developer. cause i'm seeing some changes in services list. this means that even if someone will add services of his own in some point it might get changed

It should only be alphabetically sorted.

the tutorial is misleading
[www.vincescodes.com]
hard to understand what did you mean in Copy the input.jpg file to the 'src'.... step
says to run jdCaptcha.bat,not mentioning TestMe.bat
anyway, the test never worked for me smiling smiley

You can forget about it, it doesn't apply anymore, I have created the TestMe.bat to do all that stuff automatically (and it does also other checks).

Vincent

Android: 2.3.6, 1.6
Devices: Samsung Galaxy S2, Archos 5IT

Please complete your signature with your environment informations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 3 on January 23, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 218 on January 14, 2020