Requirements for the phone:
- Android 2.2 and superior
- Android market installed and running
- Windows XP and superior
- pyLoad installed and running
To install the pyLoad plugin:
- Download the last release of the pyLoad plugin for Windows (jdCaptcha-pyLoad-windows-python-*.tar.gz, click here)
- Unzip and untar the downloaded plugin into the PYLOAD_CONFIG_DIR\userplugins\hooks directory:
- Install the jdCaptcha application using the Android Market.
First you must create an account (if not already done), use the My Account link.
To configure the pyLoad plugin:
- Configure the plugin through the configuration page of pyLoad (provide your username and the API password available in the jdCaptcha website).
- Start the application and follow the instructions.