Forum

[New] Use JDcaptcha beyond Jdownloader

Posted by alete 
[New] Use JDcaptcha beyond Jdownloader
September 02, 2014 04:46AM
Hi everybody! I got here looking for a work around because 9kw.eu service is good, but their servers are a little congested lately. The thing is that I have a macro that downloads as jpg the reCaptchas from a web to my hard-drive, I would like to use the JDCaptcha structure to send those captchas from my hard-drive to my cellphone so I can solve them, and then answer that text to my computer again.
I'm pretty sure that what I'm thinking is easily factible, but I don't have enough knowledge to accomplish that.
So: do you think that it IS factible? how?

Thanks!!!
Re: Use JDcaptcha beyond Jdownloader
September 02, 2014 08:17AM
Hi,

The easiest way is to install the jdCaptcha plugin somewhere (not in the location described in the installation page), modify your macro to copy the captcha in the plugin installation directory (the name of the file is available in the jacinfo.xml file, be careful the name is always changing) and then execute the jdCaptcha[.bat] script file. When the jdCaptcha[.bat] script file is finished, the result is available in the output.txt file (again the name of the file is in the jacinfo.xml file, and is not supposed to change).

Another way is to modify the macro to directly submit the captcha to the server (but I didn't documented the server API).

Vincent

Android: 2.3.6, 1.6
Devices: Samsung Galaxy S2, Archos 5IT

Please complete your signature with your environment informations.
September 02, 2014 01:24PM
Better impossible! Thanks, I'll try this today.
By the way, the option of macro submitting the captcha to the api sounds even better. I hope you can document it sometime (no rush)

Thanks!!!
September 05, 2014 10:00AM
I'm starting to create a new section on the forum and the website.

Vincent

Android: 2.3.6, 1.6
Devices: Samsung Galaxy S2, Archos 5IT

Please complete your signature with your environment informations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 1
Record Number of Users: 3 on January 23, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 218 on January 14, 2020