Forum

[New] strange behavior

Posted by chefche 
[New] strange behavior
August 03, 2014 10:05AM
Hello:

First of all I would like to thank you for creating and maintaing this software.

I observed some strange behavior which I guess is not intended:
1st I only get captcha notifications when I checked the crossmark on the web page - my account. Checking the correponding crossmark in the app has obviously no effect.
2nd When I get a captcha notification the vibration works but the sound does not (yes, I turned the volume of ring tone, notification, media etc. on).
3rd I do get captcha notifications but I did not manage to open and solve them. When trying to open the captcha the app continues spinning the circle but never shows the captcha.
4th When I open the preferences in most cases I get only "please wait" entries. The real preferences are shown only from time to time.

Best regards

Samsung Galaxy S3 min, Android 4.1.2
Re: strange behavior
August 03, 2014 10:15AM
Hello,

1. and 3. seem to indicate that the application can't reach the server. When I see that generally I turn off then on the WiFi (assuming I was connected through WiFi, turning on then off the flight mode may also help). You can also check that you can access this website using your device.

2. and 4. seem to indicate that your device can't access the ringtone settings. Do you have a big list of ringtones or did you forbid the application to access some part of your device?

Vincent

Android: 2.3.6, 1.6
Devices: Samsung Galaxy S2, Archos 5IT

Please complete your signature with your environment informations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 3 on January 23, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 218 on January 14, 2020