Two plugins are available: a Java based plugin and a PHP based plugin. Both plugins are working it's up to you to choose the one you will install (you only need to install one plugin, do not install both plugins). The Java plugin is the easiest one to install.
To upgrade your plugin installation to the last release, follow the same steps.
- Java Plugin
- PHP Plugin
- Android 2.2 and superior
- Android market installed and running
- jDownloader installed and running
- Download the last release of the jDownloader plugin for Linux (jdCaptcha-jDownloader-linux-java-*.tar.gz, click here)
- Go to the root directory of jDownloader:
- Go to the captcha method directory:
- Unzip and untar the downloaded plugin:
tar zxvf jdCaptcha-jDownloader-linux-java-6.0.2.tar.gz
- Install the jdCaptcha application using the Android Market.
First you must create an account (if not already done), use the My Account link.
To configure the jDownloader plugin:
- Go to the jdCaptcha directory:
- Download and update the jdCaptcha.conf files:
- Download the jdCaptcha.conf file and save it in the directory.
- Restart jDownloader.
- Start the application and follow the instructions.
- Go to the My Account section of the website.
- Make sure the box 'Receive other notifications' is checked.
- Click on the link 'Send a test message'.
- You should receive a notification on your phone.